Leading Hybrid/Remote Teams Workshop
PCA Training Catalog Session – FREE
In today’s business world, it is imperative to push the envelope on ways to increase productivity without letting your product suffer. Assembling a high-performance team of well-trained remote employees is another way to boost productivity while maintaining quality. A high-performance team can be utilized in various areas of a company.
The tasks for the team could be as straightforward as sending out a high volume of mailers or as extensive as creating new software to aid in cancer research. What could you achieve with a high-performance team?
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define a successful hybrid workplace.
- Define and enhance your hybrid workforce.
- Understand the characteristics of a high-performance team.
- Understand how to create teamwork among different settings.
- Understand the importance of communication and how to minimize misunderstandings.
- Understand best result techniques to train your remote and hybrid teams.
- Discover how to motivate and manage high-performance teams.
- Learn effective team meeting methods and strategies.