EXCEL for Beginners
Register today and join us December 6, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the virtual Excel for Beginners training workshop! This free full-day workshop with Teresa Bell is for anyone who wants or needs to know the basics about this powerful tool in the Microsoft Office Suite. This will truly acquaint you with the nuts and bolts of the program and give you a firm foundation to build upon as you become more familiar with Excel and how it can make many of your tasks easier.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use Excel worksheets to enter and select data
- How to save data in worksheets
- How to modify a worksheet
- How to perform various mathematical calculations
- How to format a worksheet
- How to develop workbooks
- How to print the contents of a workbook
- How to customize the application window’s layout and much, much more…
Click the following link to register for this training workshop: EXCEL for Beginners | Philadelphia Corporation for Aging Training Catalog (coursestorm.com).
To view more of our upcoming training sessions, visit our Training Catalog website at https://pca-training-catalog-2022-2023.coursestorm.com/ Corporation for Aging Training Catalog Classes (coursestorm.com).