Celebrate Arts & Aging: 2020 call for artists
Each year in honor of Older Americans Month in May, PCA’s “Celebrate Arts & Aging” showcases the achievements and creativity of older artists. Artists are now invited to submit works for the 2020 celebration. The deadline for submission is Wednesday, March 25. Work must have been created in the past three years by an individual age 55 or older. Each person may submit one work for consideration.
This year, the artwork chosen for display will be shown in one of four locations:
- Center on the Hill . . . the place for active adults
- City Hall, 4th & 5th Floors
- Philadelphia Free Library (Main Branch) 2nd floor
- West Philadelphia Senior Community Center
TO SUBMIT ARTWORK FOR CONSIDERATION: Complete the 2020 Celebrate Arts & Aging Submission Form>>
- Please be sure to provide all the information requested. Artwork must be represented by a photograph or slide.
- Deadline to submit forms and photograph or slide is Wednesday, March 25.
- Artists will be notified if their work has been accepted by Friday, April 10.
- Acceptance letters will include information about delivery and pick-up of work to Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA).
For more information, contact Amanda Buonomo at 215-765-9000, ext. 5052, or Amanda.Buonomo@pcaCares.org
PCA’s 2020 Celebrate Arts & Aging festival is sponsored by JEVS at Home, PA Health & Wellness and PECO.
- Elder Abuse
- Elder Care
- Headlines on Aging
- Legal Matters
- Mental health
- Milestones eNews
- News about PCA
- PCA News Bulletin