PCA offers a comprehensive array of benefits including health, dental, vision and prescription plans; a defined benefit pension plan; optional 403B savings program; paid time off; education reimbursement; and more.
• Medical Benefits
• Prescription Plan
• Dental Care
• Vision Care
1x employee salary, can purchase additional life insurance.
Long Term Disability Insurance
Available after six (6) months of employment + three (3) months of illness, up to 66 2/3% of salary.
Defined Benefit Pension Plan
Eligible after one year and 1,000 hours
Vested after five 5 years
Defined benefit plan
Non – contributory (employer paid)
Tax Sheltered – deducted from gross pay
Contributory by employees
No employer match
Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays per year (PCA Offices Closed)
- Sick leave accrued at 1½ days per month (accrue 18 sick days per year)
- Personal leave accrued at 0.166 days per month (accrue 2 days per year)
- Vacation accrued at:
- 1-2 years of employment — 2 weeks
- 3-5 years of employment — 3 weeks
- 6-19 years of employment — 4 weeks
- 20 years of employment — 5 weeks
- Credit Union (PFCU)/ Wells Fargo Bank / BB&T Bank – automatic deposit of checks and other services.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – costs of medical and childcare can be deducted from gross pay for tax savings.
- Direct Deposit – automatic deposit of paycheck to bank(s) of your choice.
- Paid and unpaid leave – PCA complies with Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Sick leave paid from accrued sick, vacation and personal days.
- Work Life/Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free counseling assistance with work life issues for you and your dependent
- Monthly SEPTA Transpass cards discount.
- Pre-Tax Commuting and Parking costs– can be deducted from your pay for tax savings.