PCA’s 6th annual Senior Education Day will feature 60-minute classes, free parking and a healthy snack! Participants may select three classes:
- Cultivating Compassion for Our Aging Bodies
FEATURING: Dr. Dan Gottlieb, host of WHYY radio’s Voices In The Family
- Mix & Match Foods for a Healthy Plate: Fresh, Frozen & Canned
- The Joys & Oys of SEXcessful Aging: Intimacy & Sex Later in Life
- Art History of Philadelphia
- Use Free Apps to Store Your Phone’s Photos
- Protect Yourself from Fraud & Financial Exploitation
- Line Dancing
Tickets are $5 and must be purchased by March 1. To register, click on the links below to print the registration form or purchase tickets online. You may also register by calling 215-765-9000, ext. 5055.
“Engage Your Body & Brain” is presented by Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA), and sponsored by Always Best Care, BAYADA Home Health Care, Health Partners Plans, Open Systems Healthcare, Pampering Plus and UPMC for Life.