PCA’s 6th annual Senior Education Day will feature 60-minute classes, free parking and a healthy snack! Participants may select three classes:
- Cultivating Compassion for Our Aging Bodies
FEATURING: Dr. Dan Gottlieb, host of WHYY radio’s Voices In The Family
- Mix & Match Foods for a Healthy Plate: Fresh, Frozen & Canned
- The Joys & Oys of SEXcessful Aging: Intimacy & Sex Later in Life
- Art History of Philadelphia
- Use Free Apps to Store Your Phone’s Photos
- Protect Yourself from Fraud & Financial Exploitation
- Line Dancing
Tickets are still available for just $5! The deadline to purchase has been extended to Friday, March 3. To register, click on the links below to print the registration form or purchase tickets online. You may also register by calling 215-765-9000, ext. 5055.
“Engage Your Body & Brain” is presented by Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA), and sponsored by Always Best Care, BAYADA Home Health Care, Health Partners Plans, Open Systems Healthcare, Pampering Plus and UPMC for Life.